I finished knitting this little set in time to give it to Amelia for Michaelmas a few weeks ago, but you know a knitting project isn’t really completed until you’ve taken the photos for Ravelry, right?
So, Amelia and I took advantage of a sunshiny October day and we walked to a pretty spot and had a mini photo session.
The soybeans and the blue skies make a nice backdrop, don’t you think?
It’s a shame that she’s such a camera shy little bug, isn’t it?
- Sebago Cove tunic pattern by Alicia Plummer
- Ella Hat pattern by Heidi May
- yarn used is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in various tweeds
- My Ravelry page for Sebago Cove | Fall Stripes is here
- My Ravelry page for the Ella hat is here