Welcome! My name is Kara. You can learn more about me and why I write this blog here.
Here is the week I hope to have:
- 29th – Disney’s Sleeping Beauty (1954)
- 2nd – Groundhog Day, watch Jack Frost
First things first …
- What is essential?
- Do I need help?
- Where can I compromise?
To Do / Enjoy / Remember:
- January low/no spend $
- This is a Pay Day week for us:
- Budget x Paycheck
- ATM, cash envelope stuffing
- Add to Christmas 2023 savings
- NO FRIDAY FEBRUARY – a tradition in our homeschool is that we take Fridays off during the month of February
- Unsubscribe from email lists
- Clean out the junk drawer
- Photograph all January FOs (finished objects)
- Organize the laundry room
- New shelf?
- Better laundry system?
- Upload January 2023 photos
- Change the calendars
- Change the letterboard
- Mail Valentine’s cards
- Update Roku screensaver – I use family photos and rotate them frequently
I plan to put up my feet and knit along to:
- I started Frasier February, my annual rewatch, a little early this year
- Christopher and I are continuing to work our way through the Marvel Chronological watch.
My current influences:
- Martha Stewart’s monthly calendars from her magazine (no longer in print).
- Alison May’s Brocante Home website and online community as well as her seasonal home books.
Thank you for how kind you’ve been to this little blog of lists.
I am approaching blogging differently this time around. No pressure on me and no pressure on you. Just a basic but truly helpful site.
Thank you for reading!