Welcome! My name is Kara. You can learn more about me and why I write this blog here.
Here is the week I hope to have:
- 5th – Snow Moon
- 9th – Read in the Bathtub Day
- 11th – Spoon Lucifer On The Sofa (2022) I like to listen to the albums from our collection on their release date anniversaries
First things first …
- What is essential?
- Do I need help?
- Where can I compromise?
To Do / Enjoy / Remember:
- NO FRIDAY FEBRUARY – for many years now we have taken Fridays off from homeschool during the month of February
- Frasier February continues☕️🎙️🐶
- Make homemade Valentines
- Make Valentine’s decorations
- Late Winter wardrobe refresh and clean out
- Deep clean computers and other electronic devices, Playstation, etc.
- Clean out the closet under the stairs I have a feeling this space is going to take me longer than one week to clean
- Clean the toaster
- Clean stop-top fan with hot water and dish soap (I use Dawn original)
- Vacuum fan vents / covers
- Clean the box fans, stand fans
- Replace dish sponge (every 2 weeks)
- Rotate mattresses
- Change HVAC filter
- Update screensaver on the Roku I use family photos and switch this out weekly
I plan to put up my feet and knit along to:
- Frasier February, my annual rewatch
- Christopher and I working our way through the Marvel Chronological watch.
My current influences:
- Martha Stewart’s monthly calendars from her magazine (no longer in print).
- Alison May’s Brocante Home website and online community as well as her seasonal home books.
Thank you for how kind you’ve been to this little blog of lists.
I am approaching blogging differently this time around. No pressure on me and no pressure on you. Just a basic but (I hope) truly helpful little website. Thanks for reading!