Apologies for no post last week. I am going to play catch up this week! Also, no time for graphics this week, but I thought I’d rather post late with no Pinterest graphic than not post at all for two weeks in a row.
Welcome! My name is Kara. You can learn more about me and why I write this blog here.
Here is the week I hope to have:
- 26th – Johnny Cash’s birthday
- 1st – Pig Day
First things first …
- What is essential?
- Do I need help?
- Where can I compromise?
To Do / Enjoy / Remember:
- This is a pay day week for us:
- Budget x Paycheck
- ATM, cash envelope stuffing
- Add to Christmas 2023 savings
- Clean the vacuum pre motor filter
- Clean the garbage disposal
- Move living room furniture and thorough vacuum the carpet
- Use attachments and vacuum the living room furniture
- Polish wood furniture in living room
- Clean all the living room surfaces and the bookshelves
- Switch the front hat and coat rack to early Spring
- Begin garden and patio clean up
- Clean the washing machine
- Change calendars to March
- Wipe down leather shoes and handbags with a soft cloth (consider purchasing cotton dust bags)
- Change the letter board
- Photograph all February finished objects
- Check in with 2023 goals
- Update screensaver on the Roku – I switch this out weekly with family photos
I plan to put up my feet and knit along to:
- Frasier February, my annual rewatch, concludes. ☕️🎙️🐶
- Christopher and I working our way through the Marvel Chronological watch. I’m ready for Wandavision, which is the show that started my interest in Marvel to begin with so I’ve come full circle.
My current influences:
- Martha Stewart’s monthly calendars from her magazine (no longer in print).
- Alison May’s Brocante Home website and online community as well as her seasonal home books.
Thank you for how kind you’ve been to this little blog of lists.
I am approaching blogging differently this time around. No pressure on me and no pressure on you. Just a basic but (I hope) truly helpful little website. Thanks for reading!
I hope you got what you needed this week, babies. And if not, I hope next week is better.