Welcome! My name is Kara. You can learn more about me and why I write this blog here.
Here is the week I hope to have:
- 5th – the return of IndyCar 🏁
- 6th – Oreos were created on this day (1912)
- 7th – Worm moon
- 11th – The Adam Project (Netflix 2022) – we enjoy rewatching our favorite movies on their release date anniversaries 🍿
First things first …
- What is essential?
- Do I need help?
- Where can I compromise?
To Do / Enjoy / Remember:
- Catch up week! I struggled the last two weeks of February, so I need a week to catch up with the things I didn’t get to before we get too much further into March.
- Continue garden and patio clean up
- Continue saving containers for seed starting
- Early Spring wardrobe refresh, come up with a simple seasonal “uniform”
- After filing our taxes are there any documents we can shred?
- Clean out the kitchen cupboards
- Clean out the kitchen island
- Clean the toaster
- Clean crystal and glass
- Clean the box fans and stand fans
- Replace dish sponge
- Go over calendar and get dates written down for Spring
- Make plans for St Patrick’s Day
- Repot the amaryllis
- Update the screensaver on the Roku I use family photos and switch them out weekly
I plan to put up my feet and knit along to:
- Christopher and I working our way through the Marvel Chronological watch.
- Spring Baking Championship
My current influences:
- Martha Stewart’s monthly calendars from her magazine (no longer in print).
- Alison May’s Brocante Home website and online community as well as her seasonal home books.
Thank you for how kind you’ve been to this little blog of lists.
I am approaching blogging differently this time around. No pressure on me and no pressure on you. Just a basic but (I hope) truly helpful little website. Thanks for reading!
I hope you got what you needed this week, babies. And if not, I hope next week is better.